Tuesday, October 11, 2005

hands

So, I get home from my usual 12 hours work deep in the bowels of an automotive parts manufacturer, only to discover that my wife has worked much harder than me!!! Her hands are all beat up from moving brush, and preparing and covering the pool for winter. (sigh, yes we have winter here in Iowa.....I am starting to miss North Carolina, suddenly...) So I am humbled, but at the same time very pleased, since I hate covering the pool.... :-)

Watched NCIS tonight. Kinda miss Kate, although the new girl is pretty good. The NCIS team has maintained most of the chemistry, even though Kate is gone. Good episode, a much better show than most of the typical 'crime scene' shows, IMHO.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, my brother is galivanting about California. Something ain't right here. Why wouldn't he just come to Iowa?? Fewer people, and the sunsets are every bit as nice, if not nicer...

Finally, I shall be rooting for Houston in the upcoming NL Championship Series. Only because EVERYBODY else around here thinks God Himself organized and coaches the St. Louis Cardinals. We'll see..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home