Sunday, October 16, 2005

maybe......

Maybe I was right, and the Houston Astros are going to put the God-Ordained St Louis Cardinals in their place. Looking promising after this evening's game. A hard earned win for Houston. Add some St Louis whining and sniveling, resulting in 2 Cards being kicked out of the game, and it was quite entertaining. Seems that even IF your team is God-Ordained, you still can't mouth off to the umps....they'll kick you off the field just as fast as if you played for the prince of darkness.

I wonder if there's a moral to that story. If there is I can't think of it. So I reckon I'll just go to bed and watch the rest of what promises to be a good White Sox / Angels game.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Wow Tim's brother? You must be cool!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home