Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May ThirtyOneth



May thirtyoneth. Last day of school. Mom's vacation is over. Kid's vacation is just starting. Remember when you were a kid? Summer was all 'weeeeeeeee' and 'yahoooooo'!! Our lads, so wonderfully photographed today by my wife (see above) will now go to bed long after us old folks retire each evening. They get to look forward to a trip to North Carolina, and several weeks hanging out in Onterrible with friends and family. (check out Warren's shirt in the pic - says "I smile because I have no idea what's going on".... and he wears that to school...)

I get to go to work every day.

In other news, it was my Dad's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Dad!! I celebrated his birthday yesterday with an 8 hour round trip to Kansas City for a 20 minute meeting at Ford's assembly plant there. Unfortunately, my Dad doesn't live in Kansas City, so I didn't see him there. :-(

And, if my friend Mike in Michigan should ever happen to read my blog...I have a question for him..... "HOW LONG ARE THOSE MEETINGS WITH HUMAN RESOURCES????". Yesterday at about lunchtime he said he'd call me after a meeting he was headed to with HR. I am still waiting.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Wow! Your boys are done early!!! My kids don't finish until the 30th of June!!! Do they start in August?

LOVE the t-shirt!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home