Thursday, January 19, 2006

wicdlry

First off, took this pic today. Lots of lines in it. I like it better than the last pic I posted with lines in it. I used the red channel of the pic, then overlayed it on itself, blurred one of the layers, and combined them with 'hard light'. All using Corel Photopaint on my Windows laptop. (yes, bro, my Windows machine....for shame). That there picture is of the bridge spanning the Mississippi river from Keokuk Iowa, to Hamilton Illinois.



The title of my post is 'wicdlry'. It was what I had to enter into one of those annoying 'anti-spam' things when posting a comment on Cousin Joy's blog.

I wonder what 'wicdlry' means? Sounds rather ominous and cryptic. I might need to change my blog name to 'wicdlry'. A possible definition is 'the performance of all things wicked'. That's just gotta be cooler than being grumpy and loving it.

But of course I cannot change. I have been grumpy for too long. Switching to wicked is something I might have accomplished in my younger days, but now I am just too lazy. And being wicked is getting SO unpopular these days.

A unique way to waste time, I've found. Taking those antispam letters and creating words with them. Try it sometime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

LOL! you need a HOBBY!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home