Saturday, April 08, 2006

Prom Night?

Its prom night across the road at the school. Crap there are a lot of cars over there. Hope them highschool kids have a fun (and safe) prom. I don't think I even went to my prom. Either it wasn't as big a deal in Canada, or I just didn't care to go. I can't remember. I am sure that if I had gone, I would have been on the fringes anyway, since I wasn't part of the 'in' crowd. Whatever. It was a long time ago.



Today we were required to go to Iowa City to Red Lobster. Mr Young Son insisted that this is the place he wished to go for his birthday dinner. So off we went. Walked around the Coralville Mall for a while, and decided there are just too many dadgum people in these cities. So, we left the mall, and went to the big Red L at about BluePlateSpecial time, 'round 4pm. Got a table right away!! (holy cow are we getting old or WHAT?). By the time we left the place was PACKED with city folk. We had to leave.

Got home and saw this......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home