Tuesday, April 04, 2006

tri-holer



Its perfect!! The perfect accessory for our home. Us three men, me and my two super-pooping sons can sit side by side, read MacWorld, Rider, or National Geographic and poop worry-free. No more 'oh no that's gonna clog', or 'dang I missed the bowl'. No more reminders to 'put the seat down' or 'you forgot to flush'. Placed strategically, we could even enjoy the sunset while we poop. Real male bonding for sure.

But, can one get a mortgage on an outhouse? What are the tax implications of adding an outhouse? What kind of foundation would I need? By pooping in an antique outhouse, would I encite the anger of the Outhouse Preservation Society? So many issues....

I think I'd better go sit somewhere and think about it....

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce Marks said...

ONLY YOU! Only you would consider the "joys" of a three holed outhouse...LOL

3:06 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

LOL! to quote my friend Jamie....YOU AIN'T RIGHT!!

hey wait.. thasssssss you!!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home