Saturday, March 25, 2006

Zealots....Macs, and WindowsXP

Once again I am amazed at the 'cult' of Mac. I browse the Macintosh group on Flickr, because I love pictures of Mac hardware. Mac makes the most beautiful computer hardware in the world in my opinion.

But I ran across this picture in the group on Flickr.

His caption on the pic just amazes me. I quote....

"A few small benefits of dual booting Windows XP on an Intel Mac is being able to use websites that require IE 6. "

OK, so let me get this straight. In order to use websites designed for Internet Explorer (the most widely used web browser in the world at this moment) I must reboot my Mac into WindowsXP.

Oh ya, that's ease of use for ya. Macs 'just work' they say. Sure. As long as you don't hit a website designed for Internet Explorer. Gosh, that'll never happen, will it??

(I'd still love to have a MacBook Pro....just don't take away my WindowsXP machines)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home