Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Warranty



It getting very close to that banner day. The day my 2004 F150 Ford truck warranty runs out. I have approximately 137 miles left before I click over to 36,000 miles. (The picture above was the day we brought it home, October 17th, 2003)

(biting nails)

Something just has to break soon. I've had no problems with the truck yet. So I reckon I'll get it in for service at 35,975 miles, and ask them to fix something, anything, to ward off the after-warranty demons.

Or, I could just park the dadgum truck for the next year, and drive my old Chevy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce Marks said...

Is she 2 years old already? Seems just like yesterday you brought home that 2 ton bouncing bundle of joy. They grow up so quickly! :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home