Monday, March 06, 2006

The Third Secret



I am reading this book at the moment. Well, actually I am typing this at this moment, but when I am not typing, or watching BBC America (its Monday night...BBC night) THEN I am reading the Third Secret.

Its all about the Message of Fatima. You want some heavy reading, read this from the Vatican.

Luckily, the book I am reading is a novel, written in such a way that I hate to put it down, and I can't wait to find out 'whats happens' at the end. I am on page 297 of 376, so I am getting close......

Oh ya, and I added the album 'Number Ones' by the BeeGees to iTunes the other day. Been jivetalkin ever since.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

hey... since I HATE being corrected, I don't usually correct people who make typos.... but i know you think it means we don't read your blog.... well thats just whats happens when you have friends like us!

10:00 PM  
Blogger jamie said...

Ya well, the 'whats happens' is an inside family way of saying what happens. Not a spelling error at all, intentional all the way, which is why I 'enclosed' it.

But thanks for reading anyway....

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home