Saturday, February 25, 2006

Exciting Evenings and Completely Unconnected Thoughts


A typical evening....if you glance over my computer screen, you'll see my wife in front of her computer screen, and way off in the distance, you'll see a television screen. No children evident, as they are in the basement enjoying the large screen TV.

Exciting, huh?

At least the 'Roller Derby on Ice' is on TV tonight, otherwise known as Olympic Short Track Speed Skating. What a riot. Push, shove, trip, do whatever it takes to win....

The dryer is fixed. Thrilling news.

I drink tons of coffee. Doesn't seem to make me any less slothful and lethargic. I think caffeine is over-rated.

I haven't added any music to iTunes in a week or so, I hope it doesn't go stale. Why does my one year old iRiver mp3 player look like brand new, and my 3 month old iPod Video look like its been in Iraq for a year?

Why does my dog (the younger, smart one) have to pee on everything within a 200 yard radius of our house, and the older, dumbasapost dog won't pee unless you scare it out of him?

My truck took over 24 gallons this morning when I filled it with petrol.

I think the pic below is my favorite picture of the kids ever. Taken years ago, on summer vacation, on the side of highway 401 in Ontario. Trailer had a flat tire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home