Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday

Well. Remember exciting Friday nights? Always something going on on Friday night? End of the week party night? Stay up late cuz there's no work or school tomorrow night?

For my sons, Friday nights hold that same mystery, and excitement. They are off to a dance tonight, hanging out with their friends, listening to tunes, and watching all the hotties across the room.

Friday nights are different for us old folks. I am enjoying a quiet evening at home watching ice dancing on the television, in the company of my lovely wife. I have to work most Saturdays. I don't wish to leave the house. (although I shall have to get off my butt shortly and out into the -1F evening to pick up my aforementioned sons over at the VFW in Argyle)

Friday night is just another night. (sigh)

I did add a great tune to my iTunes library tonight, which was exciting.

Song is called 'All Will Be Well' by The Gabe Dixon Band. Well worth the $0.99

Oh...and I forgot I added the album 'The Very Best of Sheryl Crow' the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home