Saturday, January 28, 2006

disappointed

Well, my dear friend Mike is unable to host his annual Superbowl party this year, due to commitments at work.

Contrary to a recent post by an unnamed blogger I do not enjoy work. It's not that I detest work, its just that it cuts into my leisure time so drastically. And now 'work' stuff has cancelled the annual superbowl party.

So I am disappointed. However, we shall have a superbowl party right here at our little house in Iowa, nevermind Mike and his work crap. :-)

In other news, I bought this the other day, just for fun.







Well, it ain't a 17" Powerbook, but it is 17", and was less than half the price of a Powerbook. Has the same hardware config too, big old hard drive, dual layer DVD burner, etc etc etc. And it has a cool orange lid. Just no cool Apple on the back of the screen, or MacOSX operating system. Can't have everything. It does have a beautiful 'Truebrite' screen, and will run 4 hours on a battery charge. It'll do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

my heart bleeds for you... just think... all the $$ for the fuel you'd have burned, you can set that aside, and save it for your new MAC laptop......

whaddaya think???

or buy a second LARGE screen tv, and put it in your shop....

or better yet....


GET HIGH SPEED INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home