Monday, February 27, 2006

Coffee and Cousins

My dear cousin Joy tried unsuccessfully today to make her US resident cousin feel bad because he can't have Tim Horton's coffee. But she was wrong. He can. And he does. See??



Had an interesting multinational lunch today, with a guy from Hanover Germany, and another guy from Bendigo, Victoria, Australia. Amazing how small the world is.

Might type more later but at the moment I must watch BBC America. Gotta watch the show 'Conviction' (wonder where NBC got the name for their new show, eh?) and the show 'The Night Detective'. I find british television series' much more interesting than most US television series'. The brit shows make you think to participate. I don't feel like I am being treated as a complete idiot when I watch brit tv series'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. But can you roll up the rim? ;0)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

he CAN, Joy.... but he doesn't win anything!!!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home