Sunday, March 05, 2006

Academy Awards....NOT

The Academy Awards are on tonight. I not gonna watchem. I don't have to. And you can't make me. Besides, they are on ABC, which, if you'll remember correctly, only arrives at our home via antenna. Besides, they are all people that put their pants on every day same as me. Besides, who wants to watch a bunch of rich overpaid people participate in a mutual admiration juggernaut? Besides, most of them are ugly without their makeup on. Besides, there's a repeat of Cold Case on that other channel.

Boy did I add a bunch of pics to Flickr today. I fired up my Linux puter, and found a bunch of older pics on there, so I posted some of 'em. It was raining here today, so what else is there to do?

And I always knew my friend Paul was from outerspace. Here's proof.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melody Joy said...

I couldn't agree with you more, (about the awards not your friend Paul)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Joyce Marks said...

Awwwwwwww, Paul is still the funniest alien I have ever chatted with! lol

9:22 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I watched them, but was disappointed. I know I know I need to realize they are just like everyone else.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul, why so sad? :(

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home