Friday, March 03, 2006

Error

Hmmm, I felt sure I would be called on the fact that there are two number 4's in my previous post. But apparently, nobody reads it that carefully, and for that I am grateful.

I think holidays are over-rated anyway.

Been driving the big truck again lately, although I have no idea why. It uses gasoline at an astonishing rate. Although the little truck is by no means parsimonious with fuel it IS less ghastly at the pumps. But the big truck has the V8 and that Magnaflow exhaust - it just sounds COOL...so as they say 'if you wanna play you gotta pay', so I pay, just to hear that V8 sound I love so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

James Jr.,
I noticed the double fours... but being a kind person, felt I wouldn't mention it!! In case you were interested, my vote was for the second # 4.

People that don't go on holidays say that holidays are over-rated! Come on up to Onterrible and join us in London.. we'll be there for 2 days of the March break - wouldn't that be too much fun!!!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home