Thursday, March 09, 2006

Anchor Vote

So I took a poll, collected votes for best anchor on CNN Headline News.

Three people voted. Me, Myself, and I. The votes were tallied and verified by a counter of some sort, and the winner is pictured below, goes by the name of Robin Meade.



Ain't she purdy? But holy cow she must get sore smiling so dang much. What on earth is she smiling about, as she reports nothing but bad news??? How do you smile while reporting that another 75 people died in 45 new ways today?

The gal below (Adrianna Costa) gets my vote for the worst makeup on CNN. You'd understand if you happened to see her this morning. Looked like an 8 year old helped with the makeup. It was almost as pathetic as the Entertainment News on which she was reporting. At least she's got a reason to smile - she's probably having trouble not laughing at the crap she has to report about so-called celebrities.




I figured since my last posting was waaaay too serious I'd lighten it up a bit today....couple of pictures of pretty gurls, and some drivel about news.

I found it entertaining, at the very least. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I think they both have fake lips... so it doesn't matter....

I like JD Roberts..... but i don't know if his lips are real or not...

ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin Meade - big surprise!!!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home