Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm Sick of It

Its true, I am sick of it. Not sure what it is, but it's kept me in bed for two days. Any longer and I might develop bed sores. I would imagine it was all the stress of having my brother visit....HA!!! NOT. We had a great time. We'll at least I think we did. I pretty much went to work every day. But my brother says they'll come again sometime so it couldn't have been too bad a visit. Of course, my wife fed us like kings so I'd be glad to have a return visit from bro, just for the awesome food. :-P

Added some stuff to iTunes while Tim was here...

The album 'David Allan Coe at his Best' by David Allan Coe
The album 'Every Breath You Take: The Classics' by The Police
The album '72 and Sunny' by Uncle Kracker
The songs 'Follow Me' and 'Drift Away' by Uncle Kracker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home