Sunday, April 16, 2006

after dinner music

I've just eaten enough food to not only choke a mule, but rupture his intenstines as well. At least it feels like I've eaten that much, although I have no data on how much food it actually takes to choke a mule.

We had turkey. Is turkey appropriate for the Easter Holiday? Or should we have had rabbit?

Anyway, that's not important right now. What is important is that I've put recordings of old blue eyes, Frankie Sinatra himself on the table radio. I am slouched on the couch, listening to him sing Moon River, and watching the ladies clean up the kitchen. It is probably the most relaxed I've felt in months. (yawn) (burp) 'scuse me.

Hopefully I don't fall asleep before the cake and coffee......

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

the only after dinner music at my house was the sound of my kids running away from the kitchen so they didn't have to do the dishes...

that and the uh.. rumbly in my tumbly! lol

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home