Sunday, April 09, 2006

Full Day

Today was a full day of stuff. Started before breakfast, for some reason I got up, and left the house just before 6AM. (normal on a workday but not on a Sunday). Anyway, I hopped into the Pickle and drove down to the Mississippi at Montrose IA, and watched the sun come up. Took 158 pictures. Some are on Flickr over there -->



I have finally had to put my new digicam's battery on the charger for the first time since I brought it home. Over 600 pics, and it was still goin, but showed low battery so I recharged. 600 shots is pretty liberating, compared to the 100-150 I am used to getting between charges.

Then, I finally found time, no wait, I mean energy to change the oil in the Pickle, and fix that annoying anti-freeze seeping leak at the thermostat.

AND, I washed my motorcycle, and took it for a ride into Fort Madison.

And we grilled sausages while the kids floated in an inflatable boat in the freezing cold, filty swimming pool.



Took lots of pictures today, well over 200, which is in the area of 500Mb worth of pictures, or half a gigabyte. Won't take long to fill up a 100G hard drive at that rate....good thing there's another 200Gb available on the desktop downstairs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Did you have a sunrise church service?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Melody Joy said...

No there's an ad campaign for Burger King..just need that scary King to tip those boys over and hand them a hamburger. :)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home