Tuesday, November 15, 2005

contrast

So, my bro has been studying the Gospel of Luke lately. I've been playing Ridge Racer on a Sony PSP. How could we draw a comparison between the two pastimes?

Well, I suppose they both require concentration. I guess they both provide rewards. I got a new car on Ridge Racer. Tim probably got a warm fuzzy from studying Luke.

Differences exist as well. The PSP requires electricity of some kind, the Bible does not. The PSP has awesome graphics and sound that you can see, while the Bible has the same, you just have to imagine it.

Which all makes me wonder how Luke would have enjoyed a PSP?? :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Melody Joy said...

Great comparison! makes me wonder..if the bible was in PSP format, maybe my son would read/play it...something to think about.

11:24 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

Why did the Righteous Brothers come to my mind, suddenly????

6:41 PM  
Blogger Melody Joy said...

Righteous Brothers? Isn't that you and your brother? :)

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home