Tuesday, November 29, 2005

multi-national

Last night once again, nothing but EAT. Had to go out for dinner, to assist with entertaining guests to our plant. This time we had folks from the company's plants in Spain and England.

Of course I ended up staying too late with my peer from Spain (he has the same thankless job I have), and one of my co-workers, who's from Nicaragua.

Picture it - a Canadian, a Nicaraguan, and a Spaniard, all sitting around sipping scotch in a restaurant in Keokuk, Iowa. Go figure. It was fun. Well, last night it was fun - wasn't so much fun when I woke up for work at 4:45AM this morning......

2 Comments:

Blogger Melody Joy said...

Did you hear the one about the Canadian, the Spaniard and the Nicaraguan?

9:35 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

I almost heard it, but because the Nicaraguan wouldn't shut up, the Spaniard couldn't get a word in edgewise to tell it, and the Canadian wasn't listening..

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home