Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Righteous Brothers


Some poor deluded soul referred to my brother and I as the Righteous Brothers. Although I have no doubt we could sing a passable version of 'Unchained Melody' together, I don't think we'd pass as righteous!! I mean LOOK at us!! Do we look righteous to y'all????

And I've just discovered a shocking truth. Of the 5038 songs I have in iTunes and on my iPod, not a single one is the Unchained Melody. I am off to the iTunes store - its a must have in my library.

Update - there are 150 different versions of the Unchained Melody available on iTunes.... hmmmm.... I think I shall buy the original, by the Righteous Bros, and a version by that young upstart LeAnn Rimes. I'll let you know which is better.

Final note - I have made a grave grammatical error above. Can you spot it?????

1 Comments:

Blogger Melody Joy said...

now there's a couple of good looking fellows!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home