Sunday, December 11, 2005

Family


Its that time of year. Time for the annual family picture. Of course we can't be bothered going to a studio - I just prop the ole digicam up on a tripod, set the self-timer and dash into the pic. I think this year's pic captures the essence of the season don't you?? Grinning kids, and miserable parents?? :-)

And today was Mrs. Grumpy's birthday. I woke up this morning feeling extremely benevolent, and as it was my wife's birthday, I thought I'd treat her, and so I turned the heat up in the house from 61F to 62F. She was thrilled.

No additions to iTunes today... :-(

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I LOVE the photo... and was quite amused by the propane saga... been there, done that, froze up!

anyway, was good reading!!

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLASSIC CLASSIC photo - you really have to see it full size to appreciate it - I just loved it!!!! :)

P.S. Happy Birthday Donna!

Love,
Joy

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home