Monday, April 17, 2006

favorite store


This is my favorite store. My Dad and I drove there today, 70 miles each way, just to wander around this store. We didn't buy anything, which if you know me, is a miracle. It takes amazing self discipline. But I prevailed. Lots of stuff I wanted to buy......I mean that's gotta be why the store is called Best BUY isn't it? You're supposed to buy stuff....

Then after working up a huge appetite strolling around BestBuy, we dined at Bennigan's, where I took the following picture, just because I could. I ate some huge Cuban Monte Christo sandwich that had to have been deep fried in the fat from at least 3 pigs. Groan.

Mom and Dad are leaving tomorrow :-( Its back to the regular routine. Go to work. Come home. Go to work. Come home. Go to work. Come home. Get up the next day and go to work. You get the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home