Monday, May 01, 2006

Puddle

This is my wife's puddle. No wait, she called it a pond. She has spent a lot of time on it, and I think its looking very nice, as puddles/ponds go. Very inviting place to sit and enjoy a cup of expensive coffee after dinner. That is, of course, as long as the dogs are imprisoned in the garage, otherwise a relatively peaceful time becomes absolute mayhem.

So for a moment, imagine there are no dogs about, and you can appreciate the puddle.




Notice the mischievious ceramic frogs.... wonder what they are up to????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Can Donna come here and help me make my very own? Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee?

P.S. The species of frogs - are they otherwise known as Horny Toads?

6:34 AM  
Blogger Joyce Marks said...

Wow...beautiful job Donna. I could have done without the frogs though...ewwww

7:31 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

It's gorgeous!! Does she contract out her pond making services? I bet the rest of your yard is nice looking!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home