Wednesday, December 14, 2005

travel

Because of crisis earlier in the year at the plant I work at, lots of people couldn't take vacation when they wanted to. So now, everyone wants to get those last vacation days in, because 1. if you don't take them you lose them, and 2. there's some kind of holiday coming up.

So all the folks that work for me are slowly dropping off for the rest of the year on vacation. So this means I can't take vacation. By next Friday I think there will be two of us left at work. Holy cow will we be busy.

And this means that our family will be travelling on Christmas Eve, which is a holiday here in God's Country. I don't think we've had to do that since we left Canada. We'll be arriving late in the day on Christmas Eve. I don't want to drive on Christmas Eve. As a matter of fact, I don't want to drive at all.

But nobody forced me to move away, I guess, so I should shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home