Saturday, December 24, 2005

here

Well we're here. In Canada that is. For all the hype about traffic, there wasn't much. Made it in 10.5 hours, door to door. Drove right up to a border guard, no line up at all on the Canadian side. Guess nobody wanted to go to Canada last night. Gee I wonder why?????

But at least there is Tim Horton's coffee here. There's always an upside!!!

Its shameful that Mom and Dad have more technology than we do. They have High Speed Internet. Its too fast. I can't drink my coffee properly. Normally I take several sips while I wait for pages to load - here I can't even begin to reach for my coffee and the page is loaded already!! It'll never do. Mrs. Grumpy is used to cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry, vacuuming, making dinner, etc, etc, all while pages are loading on the internet. If we had highspeed, nothing would get done!!!

So I raise my coffee cup in a toast to dial up internet!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home