Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ralphy

Had another good annual laugh tonight, at Ralphy's expense. Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra, fa-ra-ra-ra. The dinner in the chinese restaurant takes the cake for one of the funniest movie scenes ever, in my mind.

For those who haven't seen it, the movie 'A Christmas Story' is a must-see. Classic. Very humorous, but somehow also very touching. Something for everyone. We can all relate to Ralph's struggles leading up to Christmas Day.

Thankfully, I don't need a Red Ryder BB gun, so I shouldn't be disappointed this year.

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

hey... I haven't ever seen that movie.. but it is on TBS Atlanta for 24 hours straight ... one movie.. I guess TBS has a really small budget for Christmas day this year... anyway, I intend to watch it.. either Christmas eve, or Christmas morning... I'll give you my thoughts then!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Edge Dude said...

Read your previous post from a guy named paul? What kind of moron hasn't seen that movie? Must have grown up pretty sheltered

8:41 AM  
Blogger Melody Joy said...

my most favourite Christmas movie ever!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I haven't seen that movie either which proves the point that older children in a family are reared with strictness while the babies of the family sail through on a sea of liberalism!!!!! TV wasn't even available for us when we were children. We read books and learned that way!!!!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Edge Dude said...

Not True, just speak with my brother and my dearly departed grandmother will vouch, Carol watched far too much tv.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home