Tuesday, December 20, 2005

nostalgia



Found this album on the iTunes music store. Boy does it bring back memories. I remember christmas mornings back when I was a teenager, I had to have this album playing. I have it somewhere on a cassette I think, but I don't know where, and besides, I don't think I have a cassette player anywhere!!! So I put on my patient hat, and ordered the album. It took 2 hours and 7 minutes to download, but it was worth it. I love this era of the Imperials, with Russ Taff.

Made me think of the 3 vinyl albums (yes, vinyl...remember them?) that I have in the basement from the Imperials. 'Course I don't have a turntable on which to play them....might have to do some more downloading.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

i found my cassette of THAT album last weekend, in a big orange crate, under my stairs.... does the same for me... brings back SO many memories... of my childhood!

anyway, that cassette is in my car as we speak... sigh.... some times, I love Christmas!

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nerd alert!

;)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home