Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Day

Last day of the year. I suppose I'd better post something. It would help if I could reach the keyboard over the huge gut that I've developed from eating, sleeping, sitting around, eating some more, etc etc.

Last night I got together with my friends John, Rob and Bob at Molly Bloom's. Its an annual tradition. I only go in there once a year, and every year the owner, Jackie, remembers John and me. We must have made quite an impression at one time, I guess!

Some of my wife's friends threw a surprise birthday party for her. (she turned 40 earlier in December, but you didn't hear that from me) It was a good time, saw old friends I hadn't seen in years. I dressed up for the party too, as you can see in the picture below of me and some old friends. (well, they ARE old, same as me)



And as the last picture of the year.... here is my youngest son and his cousin, attempting to look cool.... (my son is the blond...ain't he pretty??)



So I won't post again until next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

a thorn between 3 roses... whooeeee! Hey.. you should maybe do something about that uh.. fringe of hair that's clawing it's way out from the top of your t shirt..... it makes the bald among us.. uh. jealous!

Happy New Year!!!***pm

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home